Sunday, April 10, 2011

Something New To Ride!

Pop-Pop bought a new lawn mower.  Need I say more? 

200

We went over on Friday night to check it out and Ryder was just beside himself.  He learned all about how it works and climbed off and on, pretending to drive it, talking about all the things it did.  It was like his own personal playground that kept him entertained for hours.  Someone asked Pop-pop what his plan was for the next day and he said “cut some grass and drink some beer”.  So what do you think Ryder’s plans were for Saturday??!!  Yup, he woke up saying “gotta go to pop-pops!!  Needa cut da gwass and drank some beeyaa!”  So that’s what we did, well, minus the beer part! 

197

198

And they’ve already made plans to do it again next Saturday!  Anyone need their grass cut?!  I have a pretty cute pair I could send your way!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

This is so cute! I see a lot of your grass cutting summer nights in your future :)

Emily W said...

Oh my goodness....he is so cute the way he said beer! I can only imagine his little voice. Throw out any big plans because it looks like he has his schedule set. I love how boys get thrilled with engines and machinery!

The Steinhauser Family said...

hahaha "Beeyaa" thats too funny! I bet he had a blast with Pop Pop :)

Diana said...

Aww that's so cute!!

Aunt Kris said...

LOL.. Beeyaa.. thats my boy! Can't wait til he can drive so he can pick ol' aunt kris up at da bar.