Saturday, April 23, 2011

Movin’ Out

Ryder had a plan.  This I realized after a few minutes of silence, which NEVER happens with Ryder.  He is always narrating so we always know what he’s doing before, during, and after any situation.  But not this time.  I finally decided to walk to his room to see what was keeping him so busy, and quiet.  I didn’t quite make it to his room though, because just outside the door in the hallway I found this:

252 

Mommy: “Ryder, What are you doing??”

Ryder: “Movin’ Out!”

He had taken every single animal, blanket, and pillow off of his bed, and “moved” himself out into the hallway! 

260

From his hair, to his personality, to his plans…this child is a mess!  Hmmm, I don’t know where he gets it from.  Except this video might give you a little clue, Daddy likes to re-write the words to songs, get Ryder on board as his back up singer, and then sing them nice and loud while I’m trying to watch American Idol.  "Don’t you forget about me” has now turned into “Don’t you forget to go pee!”  What a mess!

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh my gosh, that video is hilarious! And I guess Ryder's thinking Maisy's moving in and he's moving out! ;)

Diana said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I wonder where he got the movin' out from! That's so funny!

Mandi said...

LOL that is so funny!!!! Where does he come up wtih this stuff!!?? I can't stop laughing!