Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine’s Presents

Daddy took Mommy out on a date for my Birthday this weekend…and go figure we would end up in a store buying Valentine’s presents for the love of our life – Ryder! 

122011293

Our date was fun, it’s so nice to be able to get out and spend alone time together.  But we were so excited for Ryder to get home today so that we could give him all of his goodies (no it’s not valentine’s day yet…we’re just impatient).  We were especially excited about his Batman shirt because it has a cape on the back…and he definitely runs around this house on a daily basis saying “Danananana BATMAN!”.  We were also excited about this adorable find:

122011283 122011284

His new shark back pack!  As much as he loves loading up bags and carrying them around the house, when Daddy spotted the shark back pack, we knew he had to have it!  He got right to work loading it with random things, then was so proud to walk around with his back pack.  He told us “time ta get on da cool bus!” and walked right over to the front door.  My heart skipped a beat as reality hit me that in a few very short years he really will be packing up a book bag and heading out the front door for school!  But for now, we’ll just pretend.

122011295 122011296

122011308

 122011309

 122011312

Oh my goodness, this little boy makes our hearts so happy!

Our other little love who we don’t have the pleasure of knowing yet also got her very first present today from Yaya…an outfit to wear on her first Valentine’s Day!

122011324

(Nicki, be prepared to make me some red & white leg warmers a year from now!)

So as you can see, we’re in the Valentine’s Day spirit big time around here.  Or maybe we’re just using that as an excuse to be all lovey-dovey…and to shop!  XOXO

7 comments:

Nicki said...

Ryder looks like such a big boy with that backpack on!! We're going to turn into huge babies when these kids really start school. :)

And I LOVE the outfit and shoes for baby girl... I can't wait to start making her some leg warmers!

The Vathes Family said...

Wow - Ryder looks like such a big boy all dressed up to go on the cool bus ;-) so cute!

The Baldwin Family said...

I got Luke's adorable Valentine's shirts from Gap, too! :) Ryder looks like such a big boy!

Caleb's mom said...

I love those pics of Ryder. he melts my heart too.

Emily W said...

Oh my gosh Ryder is such a cool dude! Love his Tap Out shirt and new backpack! I wish he was here to go to Bradley's Batman birthday party! Looks like he would fit right in with his new shirt!

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

Ryder is absolutely adorable and I LOVE LOVE LOVE babygirl's outfit :)

Diana said...

Ryder is getting so big :*) Bittersweet! I love Baby Girl's outfit, too!!!!