Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mommy’s Special Day!

Today was my Birthday, and it was a very special day!  My Mom always goes out of her way to make sure that I have a fabulous birthday and this year was no different.  She brought dinner over lastnight and took Ryder home with her so that they could spend the day preparing for my Birthday! 

122011262

We were supposed to meet for dinner, but they surprised me with a delicious home cooked meal at Yaya’s house, this beautiful, and scrumptious dessert:

122011259

And PRESENTS!  All day long any time I talked to Ryder he would say “Mommy got you presents!!!”  And Yaya would be in the background saying “don’t tell her Ryder!”  So I knew they were working up something very special, and special it was!

122011265

It’s a patio stone with his handprints and name!!  This is the first present Ryder has ever made me, and I absolutely love it and will cherish it forever!  Mom has already bought another kit so I’ll be expecting one from the baby girl in a few years :)  I told Ryder thank you and how special my present was, so his phrase changed to “Mommy got you peshewl presents!!”

Mom & Alan also spoiled me and got me a new Nintendo DSi!!  I ruined mine on our camping trip last year and have been living without.  I never would have asked for another one after I was so careless with my first one, but they knew the true desires of my heart.  AND they were not supposed to get me anything since they helped me get my camera earlier this month…I know…spoiled.

122011269

But mostly I just really feel spoiled with love.  I got so many wonderful Birthday wishes today, and then got to end my day being pampered, it was perfect. 

122011270

Thanks to everyone who made this day so very “peshewl”!

10 comments:

Nicki said...

Glad you had a special birthday! I love the stone that Ryder made. Those little hands are something to always cherish! :) Happy Birthday again!!

Mandi said...

Awe I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that present!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!! :)

Diana said...

What a 'peshew' day :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, again!! Love you!

The Steinhauser Family said...

Happy Birthday again!!! I love the stone Ryder and your mom made, thats something you will cherish forever :)

The Baldwin Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Ryder's gift is so cute!

The Vathes Family said...

aw what a beautiful present, happy birthday Brandy love ya!!

The Gimmel Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Birthday's should be special no matter how old you are!

sherry.rison said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brandy!

Emily W said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That is so sweet the gift he made for you and how he says special! I love your mom..tell her I said Hi!

Kristen (Still super excited it's a GIRL) L. said...

Aww.. you are spoiled :) but like my mom says, 'aint nothin' wrong with that!' mean.. look how great we turned out! :)
Glad you had a great day, you deserve it hun!
xoxo