Thursday, December 2, 2010

During the Day…

I really hate not being able to stay home with Ryder, and lately I’ve been so busy at work that I haven’t even been able to spend my lunches with him like I love to do.  But, I always leave a disposable camera at Nana’s house with the instructions to take any pictures if he does anything cute!  Even though I can’t be there to witness all of his cuteness throughout the day, I always get really excited when a camera is done and ready to be developed so I can get a sneak peak into what goes on during his day.  Basically, this batch proved that Ryder is a true explorer…no matter where he is:

He explores in his toy box:

5

And in Nana’s potato bin:

7

 6

And in the empty refrigerator:

2

Under the crab table, and in diaper boxes:

10

11

Exploring Cameron’s face:

9

And the cords behind the time out chair! (isn’t that something you would go to timeout for?!)

3

Well apparently he thinks timeout is funny!

4 

But when it’s all said and done, he curls up (under the coffee table on this day!) and takes a nap.

1

4 comments:

The Steinhauser Family said...

Awww these pictures are so cute! That was a really good idea to give her a camera :)

Mandi said...

LOL - what a good idea to look back :) These pictures are cute!

Diana said...

Awww how cute!!! I wish I could stay home too, it sucks not being able to. But that's such a good idea to give her a camera :)

Emily W said...

He is so cute. That time out bench is funny I think too Ryder!