Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!!

It really doesn’t seem like it has been a year since I wrote this post about all the Mom’s in our life!  But here we are, celebrating another Mother’s Day already!  We actually turned this into a Mother’s weekend. Friday night visiting with my Mom & family, Saturday with Alan’s step-mom & family, and today we took flowers to the cemetery for Alan’s Mom and then spent the day with his Grandma & family.  Somewhere in the mix I got flowers from Alan, Ryder, & the Dogs, with a separate card from each of them.  Just another thing to remind me how much I love being a Mommy!

My Beautiful Flowers: 13 Months 135     Me + Mom + Sis-In-Law = Mom Power!13 Months 118

Also, today I got to go visit the newest Mommy, Lindsay, and hold baby Madalynn who is oh so precious.  Yikes…I think I spiked a fever while I was there (a baby fever that is), hopefully that temp. will come down soon :-)

13 Months 139

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mommy’s out there.  I hope everyone had a wonderful day being Mommy’s and loving their own Mommy’s!  I guess I better end the post with a picture of the one who made me a Mommy in the first place:

13 Months 080

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Aw Ryder, you pull off those baby legs so well. I love them! :)

And happy mother's day to you too, Brandy ;)

Emily W said...

Happy Mothers Day! Tell your mom I said Hi too!

The Steinhauser Family said...

Aww I miss your mom!!!!I feel like we haven't seen her in forever!! I love Ryder's baby leggings too haha! very cute! I hope you had a good Mothers Day too!! Love you!

Jenn said...

Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Happy Mothers Day!!! : )

kristen said...

Happy Mother's Day B! Ever since we were little, I always knew you would be an awesome mother. Ryder's a luckly little guy. :) xoxo