Monday, May 3, 2010

A Day At The Beach

Beach Collage

I think it’s safe to say that we have a beach bum on our hands!!  He absolutely loved hanging out, digging with his shovel, putting his feet in the water, and eating the sand (gross!).  Daddy built us a sand castle…Ryder helped…kinda!  And he now has his first ever farmer’s tan!  I have a feeling we’ll be spending lots of nice weather weekends in this very spot.  Yay!! 

13 Months 053a

Nothing beats coming in from a hot day outside than a nice cold slurpee!!13 Months 065

5 comments:

Diana said...

That is just the cutest thing ever! So happy he loves the beach! You guys will have such a blast this summer :)

Nicki said...

mmm, I could go for an ice cold slurpee right now!! :)

Emily W said...

He makes a cute beach bum. A lot better than the ones I've seen, haha! Beach days are so much fun!

kristen said...

Omg, are those baby sunglasses?? lol, super cute!

Jay said...

beach bum huh? I think that part of him runs right thru my blood!!! I think he even plays the part well! don't you?? lots of love auntie mickey