Sunday, March 7, 2010

We’re baaaaack!!

Alan & I went away this weekend to celebrate our 2 yr wedding anniversary…we had such a great time!  We stayed at a hotel in Kent Island, ate lots of delicious food, and went shopping at the outlets.  More importantly than all that, we got to spend some quality time together and it was so very refreshing.  This was the first time that I didn’t feel super anxious about leaving Ryder.  He is so comfortable with my Mom, she stayed at our house so that he could be in his own environment, and they had a blast together!  Knowing he would be completely taken care of, I was able to relax and focus on this time with my husband.  And that I did :)  But boyyyy did it feel good to come home and see this silly little guy:

11 months 012 11 months 021 11 months 023

Plus, I got my camera back, so we’re back in commission this week :-)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Glad you guys had a good time! And Ryder looks SO happy to see you! :)

The Steinhauser Family said...

He looks all grown up in his little dress shirt! Like a mini Alan ;)