Friday, March 12, 2010

Blinded By The Light!

I’m sure that’s what Ryder’s singing after having me follow him around with a camera for two days straight, snapping pictures in his face!  Want to know what I was trying to get a picture of???

{Too bad all of my attempts failed or I would have inserted the picture right here}

A new tooth!!!  He is getting one of his top teeth in finally!  It looks oh so painful, but he’s handling it like a champ.

11 months 074 11 months 032 11 months 046 11 months 050

Poor guy, you’ll just have to take my word for it before I really do blind him! 

But while we’re on the subject of teeth, look who has become a pro at brushing his teeth, all by himself!11 months 058 11 months 051 

11 months 056

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 months 052

I can’t believe my baby is almost one year old, and now has almost three teeth!  They grow up so fast…*sniff*sniff*

1 comment:

The Vathes Family said...

OMG Brandy h lol, is that a head band on Ryder in that first picture?! lol I love how he knows how to brush his teeth and rinse HAHA's so cute!