Monday, March 8, 2010

2 Years Down; Forever To Go

Oh what a happy day, March 8th 2008, I would relive it over and over if I could. 

I got to wear the most beautiful dress,b5

neat2

   In such a beautiful Church,

c1

With support from friends who genuinely care,b17 c4

And family who will never leave our side.f2f3  

  I got to walk down the aisle, 

b12

b14

Make a commitment before God, and say “I do”,ce11ce12

  To a man that will forever have my heart.neat1

He is my solid rock, my best friend, the love of my life, and now the Father of my child.

 w25

I pray that Ryder will grow up to be this kind of Man, this kind of Father, this kind of Husband, and find this kind of Love.

h2

Happy Anniversary Baby!  2 years down; Forever to go!!

11 comments:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe! That made me tear up a bit. Congrats to you both.

Nicki said...

What a sweet post! The wedding pictures are beautiful, your dress was gorgeous!

The Vathes Family said...

Aw happy 2 yr. anniversary guys!!! =)

Jamie Claudia said...

;-) Awwwww I love this post, its so very special and really expresses the love that you both share.. the kind of love that most people envy and only dream of. Congratulations on finding your perfect partner and may you have many MANY more anniversary's to celebrate together <3

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! You looked absolutely beautiful in your wedding pictures :)

Diana said...

Such a happy and beautiful (might I add WINDY day too)! Happy Anniversary, again :)

The Gimmel Family said...

That is the most gorgeous dress!!

Mandi said...

Happy Anniversary Brandy! This was such a sweet post ;)

The Steinhauser Family said...

Aw this takes me back to your wedding day! I remember it like it was yesterday :) SO beautiful and SOO much fun!!! Even tho I was a cow in it, hahahaha!!! Love you!

kristen said...

Beautiful!! :*)

Emily W said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! March is your month and February is ours! Its fun having your anniverary and your sons birthday a week after! You two are so great together!