Monday, September 7, 2009

What a Nice Surprise!

Last night, just before Ryder was about to go to bed, we got a surprise visit from my Mom and my nieces.  Unfortunately, it wasn’t under the best of circumstances, Mom’s car wouldn’t start and our family super-hero Alan had to go save the day!  Lucky for me & Ryder, he couldn’t fix the problem so he had to bring Mom & the girls to the house so that they could take my car.  Ryder hasn’t got to see his cousins in a couple weeks and I think they were all going through major withdraws.  I can tell because no one was excited to see me, it was all about “baby cousin”.  That’s okay though, I love seeing him interact with his cousins who love him so very much.

visit 005 visit 002 visit 003 Right when I started snapping pictures, Sydney said “Are these going on the blog???”  They know me too well :)

No comments: