Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Nice Evening Walk

Yesterday my friend Sharon from work invited us over to her neighborhood to go for a walk.  She lives in a beautiful neighborhood that is right on the Potomac, so our walk was filled with gorgeous views of the water as the sun was coming down, and a nice breeze.  It was a nice ending to a stressful day.  We walked two miles and that was about all I could do…Momma needs to get back in shape!  Sharon asked if I wanted to go around the circle again (another 2 miles)…HA…maybe next time!  Ryder really enjoyed the walk, he just watched Sharon the whole time, listening to us talk.  Sophia barely took her eyes off of Ryder, and when I started lagging behind, she would scream to let me know that she couldn’t see him anymore!  I didn’t get any pictures of the scenery, but I did get pictures of some beautiful blue-eyed babies!

 Ryder 084 Ryder 087 

And, as always, I got a good laugh.  Sophia is hilarious, look at her trying to drink water out of this glass – obviously spilling it all down her shirt!  The best part was, she would take the glass down and say “ahhhh”, as if she just took the most refreshing sip of water…too funny…

Ryder 089

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, look at those beautiful baby blue eyes! My boyfriend has blue eyes, so I'm really hoping that our baby will have his eyes and not my dull brown ones lol