Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life at Daycare…

If there is one thing I can be sure of, it’s that Ryder loves going to Aunt Vicki’s!  When we walk in the door in the mornings his face always lights up.  No matter where we are, if he hears Vicki or Jesse’s voice he starts looking for them and smiles so big as soon as he sees their face.  Anytime I get there, whether it be during my lunch break or in the afternoons, he is always very happy and content.  I have never (not one single time!) walked in the door and heard him crying.  It’s such a relief for me to not have to worry about his well being during the day, I know he’s being taken care of…obviously I still think about him ALL day long and wish that I could be with him, but given the circumstances he is in the best place he could be! 

So the first day that I ever brought him to Aunt Vicki’s I brought her some disposable cameras and told her to take pictures for me, that way I won’t feel like I’m missing out on so much.  She thought this was hilarious, apparently I’m the first Mom who has ever brought her a camera (okay so maybe I’m a little obsessive) but she said of course she would do that for me.  Well, the first camera is finished and I finally got a glimpse of what Ryder does all day!

He plays on his activity gym:18A16A

Sometimes so hard that he crashes and has to take a nap!13A

He hangs out with Uncle Jesse (his best bud!)11A

He sits up like a BIG boy on the couch!00A

And on Uncle Jesse’s Aunt Vicki’s Harley!7A     

He hangs out in his walker, posing and smiling for the camera (I’ve trained him well!)

0A 2A

He even goes outside and swings, how fun!4A 5A

Looking back at some of those pictures amazes me, seeing how little he used to be, remembering the outfits he used to fit into, and when his hair was falling out, just all the little phases he has gone through that have brought him where he is today.   It looks like Ryder’s days are full of fun times and activities!  I’m jealous…he’s having WAY more fun than I am during the day! 

Okay, bring on Camera #2!!

No comments: