Friday, September 18, 2009

This is SO Cute!

I’ve been having major withdrawals from not being able to go visit Ryder during lunch this week.  My days are much happier, run much smoother, and go by much faster when I get to take that mid-day break and spend it with my little love.  So I was so excited to get an email today filled with pictures of Ryder from the days he was at Jessica’s this week!  It looks like he’s having so much fun hanging out with Aunt Jess and his cousins.  Thank goodness it’s Friday, it’s my turn now!

talking to Gram bear Having Bible Study ryder91809 009 ryder91809 015 ryder91809 019 ryder91809 023 ryder91809 025

So cute!  Thanks for everything girls, I think Ryder’s going to miss you guys next week.  But, I must say that I’ll be glad to get back into a normal routine :)

No comments: