Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ryder Videos!

This child has never ceased to amaze me, but since he’s been in school he has been soaking in every bit of information they are willing to teach him.  I love when he brings things home and can’t wait to show them to me, like this book he made for his “One True Valentine” (lucky me!!!):

 
He obviously memorized the whole book but I think it’s so cute how he’s starting to move his finger along like he’s reading!  Reading is definitely something that he’s interested in, so I don’t think it’s too far off for him.  After therapy the other day when I brought him to school his teacher was doing letter, number, and shape testing with each kid, so I got to sit in on Ryder’s.
 

They have been working hard at school on recognizing letters in uppercase & lowercase form, and what sounds they make.  It’s obviously working because he completely surprised me the other day when he could recognize every single letter on his Spider Man couch!  He read them each to me and then said “what did that spell Mommy??”  I had to get the camera and make him do it again!

Love watching this child learn and grow!!

1 comment:

Caleb's mom said...

He's so stinkin adorable and super smart!