Friday, March 16, 2012

Hi!

We just wanted to stop in and say Hi since we’ve been MIA all week!  Ryder had the stomach bug on Monday and Tuesday, then I got it on Wednesday and Thursday!  That was no fun for either of us, so we’re just hoping that Alan & Maisy will stay healthy and we can all move into Birthday mode for the weekend!

Yaya brought Ryder’s birthday present over early, since those are the things Grandma’s do when their Grandbaby is sick!  I’d say it definitely made him feel better for that moment…she got him his very own kitchen!  I just realized I didn’t get one picture of Ryder with the kitchen, but I took about 20 of the kids playing house in the box it came in, go figure. 

087 089

And I got some of Maisy standing and playing at the kitchen.  She let go completely right after I snapped this picture (came crashing down 2 seconds later!)

110

Like I said, we just wanted to say Hi!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Haha, that is so true, the things Grandma's will do for their babies :) Maisy is so sweet waving :) I hope you and Ryder feel better, and that Maisy and Alan stay clear of that darn bug!

Unknown said...

Maisy is so sweet smiling and waving HI to her Daddy. Sorry you got sick too and glad the kids are back to playing and you are back to blogging :)

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Maisy, could you just slow down, just a little??! I know your momma loves all these fun new things you are doing, but you are growing up toooo fast girl! ;)