Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dress-Up & Pigtails

Ryder had the best idea yesterday!  He saw his old dinosaur costume hanging in his closet and said “Hey Momma, I have the BEST idea!  We could dress Maisy up as a dinosaur and run from her!” 

064 065

I think we might have had more fun with this than she did.

069

(I’m sorry Maisy.  About the dinosaur costume and the fact that we run way faster than you crawl.)

She sure did look cute today when I picked her up and Nana had put pigtails in her hair!!

072

074

078

Everything ends with this face these days…little girls = DRAMA!  2 seconds later she forgets that she was even upset and moves along like nothing even happened. 

080

Sade face and all, the pig tails are still cute :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

ooooooooooh my gosh i LOOVE the pig tails! :) She is so adorable!!!

Diana said...

I LOVE the pigtails, SO cute!! That's funny about the dinosaur! Lol. PS - Happy Anniversary today :)

Caleb's mom said...

She's adorablenessss!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

I loved her wave yesterday and her her sweet little voice! Pigtails look cute on her :) && yes, Happy HAPPY 4 year Anniversary to you and Alan <3