Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine Cuties…and then they got sick!

111 

116 

139 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our Bright-Eyed, playful Valentine’s quickly turned into runny-nosed, fussy little sickly children!  Maisy has just had a runny nose for the past few days, but I knew Ryder had caught something bad when I found him sleeping in the middle of his bedroom floor surrounded by all of his toys at about 6:00 tuesday night.  The poor thing was burning up with a fever.  He stayed home and hung out with Uncle G on Wednesday, but when he still had a fever on Thursday I decided to take him to the doctor.  He has a double ear infection and she said his throat looked pretty raw, plus his fever was 103.1!  So he’s on antibiotics now and things are looking up :)  Maisy’s runny nose went away today but now she has a little cough, so hopefully that doesn’t turn into anything bad.  It figures when the kids are getting better, Momma would get sick. 

143

You all know my favorite thing about having sick babies…they turn into huge cuddle bugs!  I felt so bad for my little guy feeling so bad, but me & daddy definitely took advantage of it by laying around with him, getting all the snuggles we could.  Because as soon as he’s feeling better, he just doesn’t have time for days like this! 

119

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh no :( I hope everybody, including you is feeling better! That picture of Alan and Ryder is just precious!! I love the kids Valentine's Day outfits!

Unknown said...

Great sleeping picture and ryder has the cutest valentines shirt. sorry to hear they are sick. a lot of bugs are going around. bradley is on amox for a double ear infection right now too and got a 103 fever with it. No fun but I did like the snuggle time too :)

The Vathes Family said...

What adorable little valentines you have :) Hope they're feeling better!!