Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sundays

I'm posting about Sundays on a Wednesday. Maybe because this week has been so busy that I'm just now getting around to it. Or maybe because its only half way through the week and I'm wishing so bad that it was Sunday instead! Our Sundays have come to be my favorite day of the week...Church and then lunch with the family at the garage. The kids play and get tired out just in time for a nice long nap, which means relaxing time for Mommy & Daddy. Oh how I love Sundays!

This Sunday we had a nice visit from the Vathes family. Madalynn is so cute and absolutely hilarious, it was nice getting to spend time with them.

I never remember to grab my camera, so here are some cell phone pics of our Sundays at Poppy's garage...usually with us, Gregg, Catherine & her girls.








2 comments:

The Vathes Family said...

Loved seeing you all! Thanks again for having us over :)

Unknown said...

Thats great that you have made such a special Sunday tradition!