Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fearless

That’s the only word I can use to describe this next sequence of pictures:

154 158

162 167

170 174

I feel like I’ve been following Maisy around like the paparazzi all weekend long, taking pictures of her pulling up and climbing on things.  It’s just amazing to me how un-afraid she is to try these things!  She falls, cries about it for a minute, then goes right back and does the same thing over and over again.  What’s also funny to me is how I can see God’s sense of humor in this.  Giving ME, the hypochondriac, a fearless little girl who wants to test every limit and boundary around her.  I can’t even talk about it, I’m about to have an anxiety attack.  Onto more pictures:

190

193

197 200

205 211

Just because she’s so cute:

184 

214

She just started reaching up for us…ahhh melt my heart (if I can get it to stop beating so fast!).

185

All I can say is she’s going to be one tough girl.  If not from all the falls she’s taking these days, then most definitely from being treated like this:

There’s never a dull moment.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

She is so cute! And can I just say?... I love that you have a fearless girl, haha.

The Vathes Family said...

Aw she is just all over the place now! I can totally relate to the anxiety part too, it's definitely nerve racking but it is great seeing how they push themselves and even a little bump won't stop them. I can tell her big bro is gonna make her one tough cookie too ;)

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Hahaha Ryder cracks me up! Maisy doesn't even get phased by him...strong girl ;) I'm telling you Brandy, I bet she will be walking by 9 months!