Monday, November 14, 2011

Sibling Love

404a

I love seeing these two together. 

395

And they love seeing each other.  Maisy lights up when she sees her big brother and Ryder is always concerned with where Maisy is and what she’s doing.  They’re like BFF’s.

399

Except for when he’s all up on her and won’t give her space.

 407

Or when “she won’t stop touching meeeeeee”.

417

(Yes it has already begun!)

412

As a little sister to two older brothers, I totally get this sibling love.  I pray that even through the little arguments, they will always appreciate each other and learn to meet in the middle.

415 

As Maisy is getting older and more interactive, it’s funny to watch them together.  I love to listen to the things Ryder tells her as she watches him so intently like she’s hanging onto his every word.  She wants to get up and play with him so bad, he is all over the place and she tries to keep up with him the best she can.  Here’s a little glimpse of playtime this evening:

 
Now that she is starting to play with her own toys, I can tell we’re going to start learning some lessons about sharing!
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Sweeeeeet! I love them both! and All of you!

Nicole said...

I could copy and paste this exact post about Mikayla and Jax! Haha. Like you said, I hope our kids are always as crazy about each other as they are right now!

Caleb's mom said...

that was adorable. Maisy girl is so pretty and big brother is so much fun. He makes me laugh so hard. Smart boy and loves his momma too.

Theresa said...

My 3 are the same. Harley and Derek have a close bond (they are only 17 months apart). Lately Derek and his little sister Melissa have become close and I love watching my babies interact with one another!!! I love the videos. Your kids are too adorable (but you knew that already).

Unknown said...

Ryder is definitely playing the big brother role with that purse video. Like, I want to be mean but I love her so I wont. I think it is an inner struggle we all have from the beginning :) I totally feel you on when the older siblings smother the baby. I hate that and Easton makes a shreeking sream when he is trying to get away!