Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Doctor Appts & A Present

I took both kids to the Doctor on Monday since their congestion has been getting worse and not better.  She listened to their lungs and both were okay, they just have horrible chest colds.  When she checked Maisy’s ears she has two really bad ear infections again.  Ryder has one starting in one ear.  So we left there with 2 amoxicillin prescriptions…welcome to the world of siblings!  I don’t guess I’ll be making many sick doctor visits for just one of them, they literally caught this cold one day after another.  I’m glad they have medicine now and are hopefully on the mend!

Daddy didn’t like seeing our tree empty underneath so he took matters into his own hands today and came home with presents.  One for Mommy, one for Maisy, and of course a few for his main man Ryder!  I didn’t think that putting presents under the tree 26 days before Christmas was going to go over well when you have an overly excited 2 year old and two very weak parents that are just as excited!

3 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

i totally love that feeling. i loved watching that so much. it made me smile so big and tears were starting to come out. being parents is the best thing ever.

The Steinhauser's said...

Awwww :) I just love Christmas time!!!!!

The Vathes Family said...

I tried posting on this last night but couldn't... anyway this totally made my night!! He is just the sweetest thing ever. Looks like you guys are going to have a special Christmas this year with Maisy here and Ryder who is just so into his gifts, I love it!