Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!!

Ryder dressed up as a shark for Halloween and we drove him around the neighborhood on the golf cart!  He was most impressed with the lollipops.  Any time he would get one he’d say “LOLLIPOP! OH MA GOONESS!”  Lollipops…and the golf cart…I think its safe to say he had a good night!

140141

123 126

 130 132

We made special stops to see Aunt Brenda, Nana & Pap-pap, Randy & Dawn, Uncle G, and Nana & Pop-pop where he had really special treats waiting for him…

134

Including Vienna Sausages!!  Lucky boy!

We tried to get a picture with his newest baby cousin Bradley (the cutest little monkey in town!), but you know how that goes:

153

But I did manage to get a picture of one of Ryder’s most favorite people looking beautiful in her costume, Miss Madeline:

148

Ryder had lots of fun, and I’d say he made out pretty well!

157

Hope everyone had fun with all of their Halloween festivities.  :)

9 comments:

Diana said...

That is the cutest little shark I have EVER seen!!!!! Ryder made out REALLY well with all that candy!

Nicki said...

Lol, I love the vienna sausages in his basket! Mikayla got a basket from Grandma with pudding, pop tarts and oatmeal too - all of her favorites! Gotta love them for getting things they really love, haha.

And he looked adorable in his costume!! :-)

The Baldwin Family said...

I don't even think I'd mind if that shark bit me :)

The Vathes Family said...

AW I love his costume!!!

The Steinhauser Family said...

Ryder is definitely the cutest shark, Diana's right :) I'm glad you guys had such a fun time, looks like he got a TON of stuff!!!

Jamie Claudia said...

WOW.. he is the coolest shark EVER! Good job picking it out :) He really made out this Halloween with tons of great goodies!!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

OMG! The cutest shark ever! That is so original too!

Emily W said...

He is too cute once again. His buddy Gavin was a shark too (recycled from Bradley)! So glad he loved Halloween!

KRISTEN L. said...

Cutest shark I've ever seen.. and I've seen a lot of cute sharks.
LOVE YOU BOO!! SEE YOU, MOM AND DAD SUNDAY! :) XOXO