Friday, October 15, 2010

Just Ryder!

I promise, this post will be just Ryder, lots and lots of him!

049a

And all of his cuteness.  With all of his cute new fall clothes!

035 040

Running around everywhere…

046

And talking up a storm!

045

And wearing more cute fall clothes!

2218720584

And sometimes not wearing any clothes, like at the Doctor:

019

Where he can always find fun things to keep him occupied, like kissing Mommy’s picture on her drivers license, or wearing his glasses around to be silly.

016 017

He has been helping Daddy get his truck ready to sell:

2218720575

2218720576

2218720577

And he has been eating ice cream with Uncle G:

2218720579 2218720581

And spending lots of time with ALL of his animals (the number is getting a little excessive):

2218720583

Did you get enough of him?  NO?!  Alright, how about some videos!

His favorite thing to talk about these days are animals and the noises they make:

And he’s doing really great with learning his colors too! 

Okay, that’s all I’ve got, hopefully you’ve gotten your fix now :-P

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Mikayla watched these videos with me and now all she can say is "Mommy, Branny get me boot snacks too? Ryder naked!!" lol... you better come prepared with fruit snacks in hand next time we see you - this girl forgets nothing, haha.

The Steinhauser Family said...

LOVE that sweater with the skull on it, too cute!!! & I think out of all the animal impersonations he did, the bunny was my favorite ;) lol

The Vathes Family said...

HAHA I just love to watch these videos of him talking.. it makes me miss that sweet little guy too!!

Jamie Claudia said...

Love the new Pics and videos!! I still don't think I got my fix though ;) lol

Kristen L. said...

LOVE the videos, could seriously watch them all day. and i'm not just saying that. lol.