Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today Is…

One of my favorite days of the year because it’s Alan’s Birthday!  Where would my life be if a little 3 pound twin baby boy was never brought into this world on October 2nd, 29 years ago??  I celebrate today not only because he’s closer to 30 than me, but because my life would not be complete without him.

kisses Happy Birthday, to the best Daddy and best Husband we could have ever asked for!  Hope you enjoyed your Birthday…

021

022

024

026

My guess is that it was his best one yet!  If you haven’t already guessed by the pictures, Alan traded his bike in on a brand new one and is so in love with his new ride!  He was probably singing “Happy Birthday to Me” the whole way home ;-)

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Lol - looks like he had a great birhday picking up his new motorcycle! The first pic of he and Ryder is so sweet :)

Emily W said...

Thats awesome! Happy Birthday Alan from the Woodwards! Oh and I forgot to write back to you Brandy, my due date is Dec 7th so I have 2 full months to go!

Caleb's mom said...

Happy Birhday Alan! (and uncle G..)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe, happy birthday Alan!!

Jamie Claudia said...

WOW :) Thats awesome.. Happy Birthday to Alan, a great dad like that deserves such a cool new birthday present!!

Theresa said...

Happy belated birthday to your husband! I have to agree with Nicki and say that the picture of him and Ryder is really sweet! If I were to get my fiance a new HD for his birthday, I don't know what he would do! We too are a HD Family!