Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Blog Party

Spring 10

Another get together with our blog friends!  Always fun…I love these girls…and these kids…and these get togethers!  Glad there’s always another season or holiday ahead for us to use as an excuse to get together!

Just a few random pics I managed to snap during playtime:

 Spring 013 Spring 016 Spring 017 Spring 018

Ryder & Mikayla, the love birds found eachother.(Mikayla’s Daddy is really not going to like this one!) Look how passionate they are!

Spring 021

Thanks so much to Patty for having us at her house!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Haha, I love it! We're going to have to make sure these two aren't left alone in a room unattended when they get bigger! They'll be playing Doctor and patient! haha

Emily W said...

Looks like fun! If we had a blog party it would just be Liz and I, haha! Its so cool you all put this group together!

Nicki said...

I was just looking at your pictures again and Mikayla is sitting next to me. She saw the picture of herself and Ryder and said "Aw Ryrer Kiss" lol

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Makenzie is obsessed with you. ha ha Everytime we looked at those pictures and one popped up... She would ask me when we can come over your house, then talk about how funny it was that she would take pictures of you when you didn't want her too. She would say "she funny" lol