Sunday, April 18, 2010

Party Weekend

This weekend felt like one long party that ran all together!  Friday night, we had Sophia over so her Mommy & Daddy could go out on a date :-)  It turned into a party when Penny & Madeline came over to hang out too…

12 Months 20412 Months 210  12 Months 205 12 Months 206

Saturday morning me & Ryder headed off to our first Mommy & Me swim class at the YMCA.  We had SO much fun, I’m so glad the class lasts for 6 weeks!  Seeing him in a bathing suit makes me smile:

12 Months 211 Saturday evening it was off to Yaya’s house to celebrate her Birthday!  We love Yaya so much and had fun celebrating her :)  Happy Birthday Mommy!  I only got the camera out once, while Ryder was doing something super cute (he pulled himself up and was standing, looking out the window saying “da-da”):

12 Months 21312 Months 218  Sunday we had a baby shower for Alan’s Uncle Danny and his girlfriend who are expecting a little boy.  We can’t wait to meet Samuel and are so excited that Ryder is going to have a cousin so close in age with him.12 Months 23212 Months 22712 Months 223   The diaper cake was made be ME!  Sorry, I’m a little proud of it, it is by far the most arts & craftiest thing I have ever made in my life.

Party’s over…back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

The diaper cake turned out so cute... when is my appointment for you to teach me how to make one? ;) Oh right..someone has to get pregnant! haha