Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Much Better

And…we’re back “on” again!  Ryder woke up Tuesday morning saying “Naaa-neee”, basically letting me know that my only option was to take him back to his Nanny’s house!  And that I did, so that made everything MUCH better for him :)  No more being afraid, no more tears, no more separation anxiety, he’s back where he’s comfortable and can be happy again!  Although, something tells me that he was still missing his Mama – this is where he was when I got there for lunch AND at the end of the day to pick him up: 12 Months 187 12 Months 188 12 Months 184

Of course I’d like to think he was waiting there for his Mommy, but truthfully he loves the outdoors and was probably either watching for birds or dump trucks! 

2 comments:

Nicki said...

haha, I love that.... they always miss their mommas! :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe! He loves looking out the window... for his Momma! ; )