Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine’s Blog Party

How adorable are these kids??  Today we had a Valentine’s Party for all the Blog Mommies & Babies!  As always, we had such a great time.  Just to give you a glimpse of the chaos that comes along with our get togethers, here is a video showing how much fun we can have, even when there are a bunch of conversations going on at once, pictures being taken, and children going in all different directions:

And that’s just 30 seconds…ha!  It’s so much fun!  I really enjoy these times we all get to spend together.  Here are some pictures from the day:

 Ryder & Bryce playing cars (their favorite thing to do!)Valentines 032

Ryder snuggled up to Caleb on the couchValentines 028

Carter man being silly “Bang, Bang!”

Valentines 016 Valentines 018

Ryder & Owen have so much fun together, they were excited to see each other and played for hours!  I took so many pictures I had to make these best buds their very own collage!ValentineCollage

A group shot of the Moms & KidsValentines 030 Thanks to Jen for having us all over her beautiful home and being such a great hostess.  I wish I had pictures of all the cute decorations, Ryder was completely fascinated with the hanging decorations and the chocolate fountain!   

It’s always a blast, can’t wait to do it again soon!

And just incase you didn’t catch this in the photos, Ryder was wearing his very first tie!Valentines 030a

4 comments:

Nicki said...

That video was so funny....chaotic fun! :) It was great to see you guys, hope we can do it again soon!

The Steinhauser Family said...

Haha! That video is so funny! I wish I could've jumped in the group shot with all the mommies!!! oh well, there's always next time! Can't wait!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I am SO sorry I had to miss. Next time I am taking off work. Can't wait to see Ryder.

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, Ryder's heart tie is SO adorable on him!!