Sunday, February 28, 2010

These Are The Words I Would Say

Be strong in the Lord

IMG_7631 - Version 2

And never give up hope

DSCF0164

You’re gonna do great things

cell 071

I already know

Ryder

God’s got His hand on you

4th 003

So don’t live life in fear

IMG_0092

Forgive and forget

IMG_0343

But don’t forget why you’re here

Kidneys 017

Take your time and pray

7months 004

Thank God for each day

8Months 023

His love will find a way

 9Months 019

These are the words I would say.

As we are now approaching the month that Ryder was born, I can’t help but reflect on this past year and everything that he has been through.  I’m so thankful for this song, “The Words I Would Say” by the Sidewalk Prophets, it has such a strong message that reminds me of where my focus needs to be … and these really are the words that I want to say to Ryder as he grows.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

That is one of my favorite songs! Love it!! :)

Nicki said...

I LOVE that! So sweet!

Jenn said...

Such a sweet post! And yes, God's love will always pull you through no matter what ;)

The Steinhauser Family said...

Ohhh this is just soo sweet :) I can't believe its been a year already & look how much he's changed & grown! XOXO