Monday, January 23, 2012

A Week Later…

I can’t believe it has been a whole week since I’ve blogged, shame on me.  I really have no excuse, it’s not like we’ve been super busy or had a million things going on.  In fact, we’ve had so little going on that Mommy & Daddy have managed to watch the entire first season of Sons of Anarchy and are half way through season 2!  It has been a nice break from the hustle and bustle of always having things to do. 

Here are some pictures of what’s been going on at home the past week:

052

Maisy is officially sitting up all by herself (without falling over, that is!)

090

Potty Training is a work in progress with Ryder…but I had to snap atleast one picture of him on his little potty to remember this phase by (I cropped out the potty, gotta give the guy a little privacy).

129 130

I love getting this little girl dressed for Church.

 194

191

197

We are having so much fun doing bath time together!

353

359

Ryder always comes up with new nicknames for his baby sister, his most recent one is “Maisy Dog” which is pretty fitting because she follows him around everywhere he goes, as if he had her on a leash.  And when he sits down at his tray to eat something, she is right there, begging like a sad little puppy!  She’ll even growl, yelp, and bark if she gets anxious enough!

139

141

Ryder isn’t the only one she begs at…the only difference is that Ryder knows not to give her anything!  Daddy on the other hand…well he’s the Daddy so I can’t say anything.  It was peach cobbler, can’t be that bad! 

346

I’ll have to get used to the fact that he’s going to give her whatever she wants.  Can you blame him?!

367

That would be Ryder taking his chair on a magic blanket ride.  Because those are the kinds of things he comes up with!

No matter how much of “nothing” we’re doing, as you can see we’re really always doing something! 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She's getting so big, I need to see them both soon! :) And it never gets old seeing Maisy in an outfit or pj's that Mikayla wore...takes me right back to her being that small! ah. <3.

Unknown said...

Looks like all fun "nothing going on" times! Good luck with Potty training. I will be praying for both of us for it to just "click" really soon....like yesterday would have been nice!