Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Little Get Together

Or maybe it’s called a big get together with lots of little kids!  Remember at the beginning of 2011 when it seemed like everyone around me (including myself) was pregnant?  Here is the partial result of that:

SONY DSC

Today we finally got most of our 2011 baby crew together :) 

SONY DSC

Remember when the big kids were our baby crew?!  Now it is almost impossible to try to get them in the picture!  This was the best I could do, and gives you a glimpse of just how chaotic group pictures have become. 

771

768

Maisy & Jaxon <3

 791

Maisy & Callie

756

Carter, Ryder, and Owen

782

When the babies are up running around with the big kids, I think us Momma’s are gonna be in BIG trouble!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love these pics! Such cute babies AND big kids :)

Caleb's mom said...

These pictures are so adorable!!! but just more proof at how big my babys head is, wow! So nice to see everyone and all the pretty babies and big kids.

Patty B said...

I love the pictures of the little babies on the blanket!!

The Vathes Family said...

Love those pictures. I'm sad I missed out on seeing all those new babies!!

The Steinhauser's said...

Awesome picture of all the new babies :) & Carter & Ryder's picture is so funny, lol they crack me up!