Friday, September 16, 2011

Just a Few Things to Say

This weekend we went to my sister Megan’s baby shower.  She’s expecting a baby boy at the end of October and I can’t wait to meet my little nephew.  She’s going to be a great Mommy!

  107

101

 109

I love when we go places and the people have a swing.  This girl could swing all day long.

105

I also love when Paw-Paw is around and wears Ryder out!  I thought this was too cute not to take a picture of, falling asleep with the balloon in his hand, my little party animal!

113

Pit stop on the way home : Target to get a new seat for Maisy!  I can’t take the crying car rides anymore, I thought I’d try a new seat.  She was so quiet back there I had to snap pictures with my camera to check on her and make sure she was okay!

114

Has anyone noticed my newest obsession???  LEG WARMERS!  Oh they are so cute.  Especially on my girls chunky little legs.  Yum, I could just eat her up!

I’m not the only one around here with things to say…Ryder has been on a roll lately with great lines like:

“Momma, Don’t buckle my monster!” he suddenly has a fear of the bottom strap on the car seat.

“Momma, do you know where you are???  You’re in da jungle babaayyyyy!” obviously him & daddy have found a new song to jam out to.

him: “Momma, I can’t go to bed yet, I’m practicing being quiet for when I go huntin’ wif Daddy!”

me: “Nice try Ryder, it’s time for bed”

him: “shhhhhh you’re gonna scare da bucks away!”

“Big Brova’s” not the only one chatting it up around here either:

That’s right, miss Maisy has officially found her voice!  We could be in trouble…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I distinctly heard... " I need muh aunt B ta kiss muh whole face, rye NOW!" She is soooo precious! I'm lovin it!

Emily W. said...

Very sweet what Maisy had to say and very funny what Ryder had to say! Congrats to your sister too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the new carseat is helping! Jake could not stand his infant carseat either! I love these posts. Good luck to your sis. You guys are so pretty. Ryder looks so big in that balloon pic.
Elaine