Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3 Years Ago … Today

At this very moment actually, we were dancing the night away surrounded by friends and family, celebrating our marriage.  This day for me brings back some of the best memories I have of my entire life.  It was so full of love and warmth and fun, just watching videos and looking through pictures brings back all of the feelings from that day.  The best part is that, here we are 3 years later and the love we had for each other that night  has only grown stronger, deeper, and more true. 

I thought I’d share a few of the video montages from our wedding…sit back and reminisce with me!

 

I’m sorry but I have to say this…my husband is HANDSOME!!!  Now excuse me while I go try to convince him to get a haircut ;-)  I’ll leave you with some fun stuff:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY... Aunt B Loves you all sooo very much! Thank you for celebrating with videos that I've not seen.... I'd love to see wedding pix at some point too! HUGS and heres to many MORE HAPPILY MARRIED YEARS! *cheers*

Nicki said...

Those are great memories to have of your wedding day! I loved them all! And your comment cracked me up about convincing Alan to get a hair cut, haha. Happy Anniversary :)

The Gimmel Family said...

I Love it!!! So sweet:) My wedding was the best day of my life too, it is so much fun to look back on it and remember. Time flies enjoy it, we will be married 9 years in June!!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

The Vathes Family said...

I'm so glad you were able to put those up - they seriously had me cracking up, especially that last one! Can't beleive it's been three years... hope you guys had a Happy Anniversary yesterday XO.

The Steinhauser Family said...

Hahaha watching your wedding video never gets old! Such good memories :) Happy Anniversary!

Diana said...

I LOVED all of the videos!!!! Great memories! Happy Anniversary, again :) BTW - Justin and Jarrod are some dancin' fools, I tell ya! lol.

Kristen said...

OMGGG!! I cried, then laughed, then cried, then laughed my BUTT off at the last video. I'm so blessed to have been a part of it. One of the best nights EVER, seriously! I love you B and I'm so happy for you and your family :) <3 <3 .. okay, I'm watching them again..

Jenn said...

What a sweet post! I loved watching those videos of your special day :) Happy Anniversary!

The Baldwin Family said...

Congratulations on three years of love and happiness! Love the videos!

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary Brandy!!!! You looked BEAUTIFUL and it's funny that I recognized some of the groomsmen!!! Lackey boys!!!! I totally teared up watching the videos. I'm so happy that you have a loving/supportive husband, a beautiful son and a (we all know she'll be just as beautiufl as you) daughter on the way!!!

Simensen Family said...

That was the best reception that I ever attended! It was such a blessing to be part of your special day. I am so glad to be part of the family. We had so much fun and was looking skinny then!!!
Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!
Joni

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary Love Birds! :)

Mandi said...

Soooooo sweet, Happy Anniversary!! <3