Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Party!

We had another get together with all of our blogger friends over the weekend.  We always have so much fun with these Moms & Kids.  It’s really neat to watch them all interact as they get older and really get to know each other.  I didn’t get many pictures because now I have a 1 year old to chase around, but here was the best I could do:

Mikayla going down the slide (as graceful as possible!)…

163162 

Ryder’s favorite thing was playing in the sand box:

174

175

And here are some group shots of the kids:

164

 166

167

Some candid belly shots!  At our last get together, it was just Moms and our Kids, this time, there are FOUR pregnant women!  We’re having a blogger baby boom!  (be careful, you might catch the bug!)

173 

Of course, me & Ryder were both exhausted afterward, but that just means we had LOTS of fun!!!

4 comments:

The Steinhauser Family said...

Had so much fun with everyone yesterday :) Thanks for everything and we'll see you today at the Kidney Walk!!!

Nicki said...

That made me laugh...Mikayla and graceful in the same sentance! ;-) haha

I see we're all up at the crack of dawn...thanks daylight savings time!! See you guys soon! :)

Jamie Claudia said...

The party was a GREAT time.. I definitely look forward to many many more of those <3 That last shot was a candid one for sure... love it though lol Now all we need is a candid one of YOUR baby bump!!!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

So sad Kenzie and I had to miss b/c of stinkin strep. Looked like a lot of fun.