Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sick…but Happy!

Ryder is still not feeling so good.  As I mentioned before, he woke up with a stuffy nose Thursday night, and it has been pretty much the same ever since.  He has had a runny nose, and just started coughing today, but his temperature hasn’t gone any higher than 100…so I haven’t taken him to the doctor or anything.  I’m sure they would say it’s just a virus that has to run it’s course.  So, that’s what I’m trying to let it do, but if it sticks around too much longer I’m sure we’ll be making an appointment! 

So he might be sick…

9 months 096

But he’s still happy…

9 months 095 

So happy, in fact, that he started clapping his hands today!! (turn your volume down…I was a little excited!)

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Bailey had a fever tonight of 100 too, but she is acting fine! I turned on her humidifier tonight with Vicks in it. She seems a little congested again, too. I'm sure it will get out of his system soon, I hope!

Diana said...

LOVE that smile on his face and that clap! Made me smile :) I hope he feels better soon and that fever breaks!!!!!!

The Steinhauser Family said...

hahaha, him clapping made me laugh! He just looks so cute doing it and SO proud of himself! He is still adorable even when he is sick :) Carter's temperature was 100 when I checked it last night too (weird) he's been grouchy so I dont know if its from teething, but when I checked it again before bed it was back down to normal...its either something going around or maybe it is teething?! Its such a guessing game..ahh!

The Vathes Family said...

Haha aw I love how happy he is, even under the weather. I hope he feels better soon!!