Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our First Date

Ryder & I ventured out today to do some shopping and take a few things back from Christmas.  On the way home I was hungry, and he was getting a little restless in the car (this was our 3rd trip to Maryland in the past 3 days!), so I decided to stop so we could get some lunch.
What a special lunch it was, I will never forget this day.  We sat in a booth together, read elmo books and played cars until our food came.  We shared a personal pan cheese pizza!
We had great conversation, yummy food, lots of laughs, and even a greasy-faced pizza kiss when we were done…what more could I ask for on a first date?! 
lunchYou know I had to take a picture on my cell phone to document!!
When we got home, we all decided to go for a walk, he must have been exhausted from our long day out, because before we were even off of our street, this is what he looked like.                                                   nap1 nap2
So Precious!!

7 comments:

Nicki said...

Aw, I remember my first lunch date with just Mikayla & I too. It was at noodles and co. and we shared mac and cheese. They are special moments! :)

Mandi said...

It is special...so sweet! :)

The Vathes Family said...

That is so sweet!!!

Jamie Claudia said...

What a GREAT first date, I know there will be many more in your future and hopefully each one is just as special, if not more so :)

The Baldwin Family said...

I love it! That is so special :)

Diana said...

You forgot to mention seeing me... thanks! lol. You should've told me you were going to stop, Bryce and I would've stopped with you guys :) But then it wouldn't have been so special as a first date! So sweet!!!

kristen said...

That is too cute :)