Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

9 Months 066a

Ryder took his shirt literally and woke up at 2 am on New Years Eve…unfortunately he woke up because his nose was so stuffy that he couldn’t breathe.  This is only the second time he has ever been sick, and I’m glad, because I feel so bad for him when he’s not feeling good.  I rocked him, sitting up, and we both fell asleep for a few hours.                     9 Months 065Last night was about the same, he went to bed fine but then woke up at 2am again having a hard time breathing out of his nose.  We were up with him off and on throughout the rest of the night.  I hope this clears up soon, we could all use some good sleep around here!

None of us were awake at midnight, but I did manage to snap this picture of Ryder & Me in the middle of the night:

                                      1st picture of 2010                                    9 Months 056

So, this wasn’t the ideal way to bring in the New Year, but it can only get better from here!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

McNab Family said...

I hope your feeling better Ryder!!

The Steinhauser Family said...

I love your glasses :) haha! and i love Ryder and his cute little blonde haired, blue eyed self!!! XO