Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All Bundled Up!

If there is one thing that I have loved about the weather the past few days, it is seeing this sweet little boy all bundled up!  I’ve been getting to try out new hats, layered outfits, jackets, shoes, socks, slippers…this cold weather has opened up a whole new world for us.  Up until now, Ryder has been for the most part a barefoot baby, with just a onesie or a romper, so getting to put all of these different accessories on him has been fun!  The best part is that he doesn’t even mind.  He could care less if there is a hat on his head or slippers on his feet.  He’s just an easy going little guy…

6months 215  6months 1976months 216 

   Ryder’s First Pair of Tennis Shoes!

6months 2016months 2066months 202

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh my gosh...I have to say...blue is his color! That close up picture of him in the blue hat is ADORABLE! :)

The Steinhauser Family said...

haha, he looks so cute all wrapped up! and i love his little shoes :) I have to agree with Nikki too, Blue is definetly his color!

The Baldwin Family said...

I love his sneakers! His hats are really cute, too :)

Jenn said...

I love his monkey outfit!!

Emily W said...

Love the blue hat...I love seeing our friends kids...I see so much of his daddy in him! You and Patty are so good with the one word wednesdays...I totally slacked off with my Bradley quotes...he still says them though! PS- I never posted but the baby's name will be Gavin Thomas...if he ever gets here!