Monday, October 19, 2009

7 Months Old!!

7 months

Another month, just like that!  Ryder has come such a long way from the tiny little baby I delivered 7 months ago.  He is so interactive now and really understands things.  He knows when people are talking to him, he knows when things are funny, he knows when he’s not happy about something, it really just amazes me how much his little brain has picked up on in just 7 months. 

He’s really starting to push his limits, I constantly find him challenging himself.  If he’s playing with his toys, he always reaches for the one that is furthest away, he’s very strong-minded and is figuring out ways to get what he wants.

He’s so much fun to be around and has such a sweet, happy personality.  We love him so much and are enjoying every second of watching him grow.

Seven Month Photoshoot:

7months 025  7months 017 7months 023 7months 015

7 Month Stats:

  • Ryder weighs over 15 pounds now.
  • He’s wearing 6-9 Month clothes and size 2 Diapers
  • He’s sleeping an average of 10 hours a night!
  • He moved up to Stage 2 foods for breakfast & dinner, with 6 oz bottles in between.
  • His favorite thing to do these days is bounce in his Jumperoo!
  • His favorite song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider
  • His favorite book is Thomas the Train – he likes to press the buttons and listen to the train sounds.
  • He drinks from a sippy cup…and had his first finger food today!!!  See pictures below, he ate a smashed banana!
  • He can sit unsupported with supervision, he is still very wobbly.
  • Still no teeth!  Any day now (I know I’ve been saying that for months!)'

Here he is eating his first “real” food, he couldn’t figure out how to pick it up and put it in his mouth, but he enjoyed rubbing his hands in the banana and squishing it all over the place.  He chewed every bite I put in his mouth and swallowed, just like a big boy.  He was cracking me up when he was chewing though, check out these facial expressions:

Eating

Every month brings more and more fun stuff.  Even though it’s sad that he’s growing up so fast, it’s also fun and exciting and really gives us lots to look forward to.

7months 033

6 comments:

The Baldwin Family said...

He is absolutely beautiful!! I love your seven month post going up the same time as my two month post... makes me dream about what my life will be like five short months from now- so different!

Mandi said...

SO CUTE!!!

The Steinhauser Family said...

I love that scarf on him, LOL! He has really changed alot, he looks so grown up :) && yes if I figure out a way to freeze time-you will be the first person i call, haha!

Jamie Claudia said...

He's such a ham! I think hes gonna be a supermodel, all these great photo shoots haha.

The Vathes Family said...

What a handsome little guy!!!!! Gosh, he's getting BIG!

Jenn said...

I second Angela - LOVE that scarf on him!