Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Little Performers

We went to the town festival a few weekends ago to watch the Parade and see Santa!  The kids had a great time, I’ll post some pics later!  While we were there the singers on stage asked if any children wanted to join them in singing Jingle Bells.  Of course Ryder ran right up there and grabbed the microphone!
 
 
It’s no surprise to me at all to see Ryder steal the show, but what surprised me this past Sunday was that Maisy & I were sitting in Church watching the kids perform the cantata and she knew every word and movement as she sat there following along in her chair.  So when it was time for the last song, I asked her if she wanted to go on stage and sing, she ran right up there!  Check her out in the little black & red dress up front!
 

Little Performers!

1 comment:

Caleb's mom said...

I dont think your kids could be any more awesome than they are!