Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ryder Funnies & An Interview

My little country boy has been SO into the radio lately, when we’re driving in the car he always tells us to turn it up and will sing every song that comes on, whether he knows it or not, by the end of the song he’s singing it.  Who knew he was actually retaining the lyrics, some funny convo’s we’ve had lately:

Ryder: Mud Diggers are 40 inches from the ground, aren’t they mom?

Me: Ummm, I guess if that’s what Daddy told you then it must be true.

Ryder: Daddy didn’t tell me that!

Me: Well who told you that then?

Ryder: Colt Ford!

I just googled it to see if any of the Colt Ford songs said this…sure enough there is a song called Mud Diggers that says “Big truck tall suspension 40 inches from the ground, Mud Diggers!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting outside letting the kids play and I put the tailgate down to sit on it…

Ryder: If you put your tailgate down, that means you’re on a turn road.

Me: What does that mean?

Ryder: I don’t know, that’s just what Jason Aldean says. 

I just googled “Jason Aldean tailgate down” and sure enough, part of the song “Take a Little Ride” lyrics are “drop the tailgate down on a turn road”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to do a little interview with him today, he wanted it to be very professional and asked me to say “excuse me sir, it’s time for your interview”…so here goes:

Okay, slight intermission ******** Take 2

A little glimpse of life around here these days!

1 comment: