Thursday, July 12, 2012

Video Overload!

Sorry I haven’t posted anything in a while, I’ve barely even picked up my camera.  Luckily I always have my cell phone with me and can still capture any cute/funny moments when I need to!  On the right hand side of the blog I added my Instagram pictures which come straight from my cell phone, and here are some of the latest video’s uploaded from my phone!  Enjoy :)
 
Ryder singing one of his jams…Cowboys Like Us by George Strait.  He says “Daddy, this song is about Cowboys like me & you!”
 

Maisy’s favorite book to read right now is a sign language book and she’s picking up on them…

 
It’s always fun to think of random questions to ask this guy, you never know what you’ll get!
 

Our professional little walker…she never stops now!

Learning how to eat with a fork and a spoon (stealing big brothers food while he’s busy aggravating Mommy!)

 
Maisy Dancing to the Bob the Builder theme song…

These kids are ridiculously entertaining!!

2 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

I cannot even pick a favorite! I love Ryders singing! I love Maisys dancing!! They are smart little cuties!

The Gimmel Family said...

What is it with the darn dream lites? Ryan and Mikayla are begging me for one. I guess I'll have to break down and order them:) Sure wish they were in stores somewhere!