Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cowboys & Angels

There's a want and there's a need
There's a history between
Girls like her

DSC_2469

and guys like me

DSC_2775 

Cowboys

DSC_2383

and Angels

DSC_2441 

I've got boots

DSC_2629 

and she's got wings

DSC_2615

I'm hell on wheels

DSC_2636

and she's heavenly

DSC_2596 

I'd die for her

DSC_2673

and she lives for me

DSC_2694 

Cowboys

DSC_2375

and Angels

DSC_2436(2) 

We ride side by side

DSC_2762

A cloud of dust

DSC_2653

a ray of light

DSC_2591

My touch is her temptation

DSC_2511

Her kiss is my salvation

DSC_2668 

She's sweet

DSC_2759 

I'm wild

DSC_2405

we're dangerous

DSC_2671

Cowboys

DSC_2421

and Angels

DSC_2447 


There's a want and there's a need
There's a history between
Girls like you and guys like me

DSC_2750 

Cowboys and Angels

DSC_2562

Song: Cowboys & Angels by Dustin Lynch (and sung by Ryder below)

Family Pictures taken by Nicki

                             

8 comments:

sherry.rison said...

Wow! This made me cry. The pictures are great (although I'm partial to the photographer), but the subjects made the pictures. Brandy, what a beautiful family you have!

Nicole said...

Wow, these lyrics go so well with the pictures that you chose!!! :)

The Vathes Family said...

AWWW I LOVE these pictures and that song!!!!!

The Gimmel Family said...

Maisy is adorable, but Ryder in that cowboy hat....Ah, be still my heart:)

Unknown said...

OMG! Those are amazing! Nicki did so good capturing your sweet family. Those are all treasures for sure. I love Maisy's little angel smile and Ryder in that hat!!!!! First of all the hat is awesome and second...watch out momma for the ladies! We all know how women like their cowboys, haha! He just needs to stay young forever, that's all.

Theresa said...

OMG Brandy, this post is so awesome. The photo's are TERRIFIC. Our boy's must have something for this song b/c Derek keeps asking me to play it over and over and over! Your family is beautiful Brandy :-)

Caleb's mom said...

This was a great post. What a beautiful family you have, inside and out!

Caleb's mom said...

This was a great post. What a beautiful family you have, inside and out!