Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dinner, Slide, Cracker

Today we met Yaya for dinner at a really yummy restaurant that is right on the water.  Ryder had a love affair with his hushpuppies and grilled cheese: 12 Months 191 12 Months 192 12 Months 193 He would say “MMM” after every bite he took, ha!  Even though he loved his food so much, he still offered to share it with his Yaya (at the same time that she shared hers with him)…that’s love!12 Months 195 Then we ventured over to the park to see how Ryder would like it, this was his very first trip and he really didn’t know what to think.  He clenched onto me a little tighter than normal and was very skeptical, especially when we climbed the stairs to go down the slide.12 Months 197 12 Months 19812 Months 199  He felt a little safer sitting on the bench wearing Mommy’s sunglasses!

12 Months 200

I know this little daredevil has plenty of sliding in his future…when we got home he definitely wasn’t scared to pull up and stand at his activity center (of course Mommy was though!)

12 Months 202 12 Months 201

I love how his shorts come all the way down to his ankles…and his shirt says “My Favorite Color is Dirt”.  As if that isn’t enough cuteness for one post, listen to him say cracker!

5 comments:

Diana said...

I love how he's feeding your mom and has his mouth open like "Open up YaYa!" lol. Too cute!

Nicki said...

Lol, those were shorts?? So cute! And Ryder is a boy after my own heart... I think I could live off of hush puppies! :)

Caleb's mom said...

Sooo cute.

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe, that is so cute.

PS... I love your kitchen floors!!! I love the dark color!

Emily W said...

Eating crackers on the floor. Its so smart because thats where all the crumbs will end up anyways! I know they do at my house! His voice is so cute!