Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Got My Baby Back!!

Ryder went home with Aunt DeeAnna on Sunday evening because his babysitter needed off on Monday.  She begged me to let him stay the night, so I gave in and said yes!  Well one night ended up turning into TWO nights because I got sick Sunday night when I got home.  I figured it would be best to get an antibiotic from the doctor and get that in my system before going to get him.  She was SO happy to hear that she got to keep him an extra night.  She made sure to send me lots of pictures and I could tell he was having a great time.  I’m sure that all of the attention from Aunt DeeAnna, Uncle Mike, and his cousin Michael was on him the entire time!  I was so excited to see him today when I got there to pick him up, and he was so excited to see me too!  He reached for me and I grabbed him and he put his head in my chest, then pulled back and looked at my face again, smiled really big, then dove his head into my chest again.  What a sweetheart! 

Aunt Dee with Ryder8Months 087

 Some of the pictures she sent from her cell phone during his stay:DeeAnna1DeeAnna4DeeAnna2DeeAnna3

   I laughed at how perfect his hair was in every picture she sent…you can tell she’s a hair stylist!  

1 comment:

Diana said...

Awwww, what a GREAT feeling that was when you picked him up! I'm sure your heart melted!! He's such a sweetheart :)