Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby's First Easter


Holiday's are always jam packed for us because we like to make it around to every side of the family to visit. We figured that would be a lot harder this year since it's not as easy to run around with a baby. Luckily Nana & Poppy (Greg & Cindy) did dinner with us on Saturday night, so that only left 2 places for us to go on Sunday. We went to my Aunt Annie's house first to visit with Yaya (my mom), and all of Ryder's Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins on my side, then we went to Me Mew's (Grandma to us on Alan's Moms side, Great Grandma to Ryder). For some people this was their first time seeing Ryder, so that was neat, and for others it was the first time they got to hold him and love on him. He really enjoyed it, I think, he slept through the entire day! Here are some pictures from our day (the times I remembered to get out my camera...I have to get better about this!)
Wake up sleepy head, we need to get this day started!
Bath Time

Looking all cute in his Easter outfit
Strapped in, ready to go
Yaya with all the Grandkids
So sleepy, wearing his bib from Nana
And... we're done!

No comments: